- Both the bride and groom must be present photo identification such as your driver’s license, state ID, or passport. You do not have to be a resident of Delaware.
- You will need to show the original or a certified copy of your divorce decree or the death certificate of a deceased spouse.
- Waiting period is 24 hours. If both are nonresidents, there is a 96 hours waiting period.
- Fee is $35 cash only. $20 CASH Additional for ceremonies performed by the Clerk of the Peace office.
- License is valid for thirty (30) days. If either one of you is on probation or parole, you will need special authorization.
- Only one applicant needs to be present and they must bring with them a form of identification with proof of age and Social security number for both parties. Residency is not required for bride or groom.
- Show all divorce decrees
- License will be granted within 48 hours, valid for 6 months
- Couple must marry within the county they register. Cost is $35-$60 cash, varies by County.
- Must go to the Registrar of Vital Statistics in the bride’s hometown. If the bride does not live in the state of New Jersey, you can apply at the municipal office of the groom’s town. If both the bride and groom are from out of state, apply at the municipal office of the town where the ceremony will take place.
- Bring a valid form of identification and social security card and documents that previous marriages have ended.
- Birth certificates are required for as proof of age (if not available, 2 other forms of identification will be sufficient).
- A witness over the age 18 must be present. The cost is $28.
- Valid for 30 days. It is recommended that you apply at least
2 weeks before the ceremony.
- Apply in person with the person you are planning on marrying at the county clerks office (located in the county courthouse).
- Bring a photo identification, and death or previous marriage certificates.
- Pay $25-$50 (depending on county) in cash.
- License will be granted three days after you apply. Valid for 60 days. Virginia
- Licenses are issued by a clerk or his deputy clerk of a circuit
- But bring a valid drivers license, documentation of previous marriages
- Valid for 60 days
- The cost is $30 (cash)
- Residency is not required but a valid photo identification is, along
with social security number
- Both bride and groom must be present to apply and sign the license
- Blood tests are required and must be done somewhere in DC
- Bring certificate of death or divorce
- The cost is $45 (cash)
- There is a five day waiting period
Please follow and like us: